- heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the potato flakes,
- egg, ketchup, relish and mustard; set aside.
- For crust, melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan. Stir in 1/4
- cup potato flakes; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cream of tartar and baking soda
- and remaining potato flakes. Cut in remaining butter; add milk and
- mayonnaise. Blend until a soft dough forms.
- Divide in half. On a floured surface, roll one portion of dough into
- a 10-in. circle. Place in a 9-in. pie plate. Spread with meat
- filling; sprinkle with cheese. Roll out remaining dough and place on
- top of filling. Seal and flute edges. Brush with milk; sprinkle with
- reserved buttered potato mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into
- wedges to serve.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 464 calories, 26 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 915 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein.