- tomato paste, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, pepper and
- remaining salt. Crumble turkey over mixture; mix well.
- Shape into four patties. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on
- each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165° and meat juices
- run clear.
- Place 1/2 cup arugula on each mushroom cap; top with a turkey patty
- and a cheese slice. Broil for 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Top with tomato and onion slices. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 burger equals 347 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 809 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.