Bunny Pineapple Smoothies
After trying these bunny-topped smoothies, you'll want to hop back to the buffet for extra servings. Flavored with orange juice, pineapple sherbet and pina colada yogurt, they add a tropical taste to breakfast. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 pints pineapple sherbet
- 4 cups (32 ounces) pina colada yogurt
- 4 medium bananas, quartered
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 drop red food coloring
- In a blender, combine half of the orange juice, sherbet, yogurt,
- bananas, milk and vanilla; cover and process until smooth. Pour into
- chilled glasses. Repeat.
- Place 1-1/2 cups whipped topping in a pastry or plastic bag; cut a
- medium hole in a corner of the bag. Pipe a bunny face on each
- Tint remaining whipped topping with food coloring; place in another
- bag. Cut a small hole in a corner of the bag. Pipe eyes, nose and
- inside of ears on each bunny face. Beginning from the nose, gently
- pull a toothpick through the whipped topping toward the edge of the
- glass to form whiskers. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 293 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 88 mg sodium,