Bunny Pineapple Smoothies Recipe
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 pints pineapple sherbet
- 4 cups (32 ounces) pina colada yogurt
- 4 medium bananas, quartered
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 drop red food coloring
- 1. In a blender, combine half of the orange juice, sherbet, yogurt, bananas, milk and vanilla; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Repeat.
- 2. Place 1-1/2 cups whipped topping in a pastry or plastic bag; cut a medium hole in a corner of the bag. Pipe a bunny face on each smoothie.
- 3. Tint remaining whipped topping with food coloring; place in another bag. Cut a small hole in a corner of the bag. Pipe eyes, nose and inside of ears on each bunny face. Beginning from the nose, gently pull a toothpick through the whipped topping toward the edge of the glass to form whiskers. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup equals 293 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 88 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Bunny Pineapple Smoothies
"I couldn't find pineapple sherbert so I substituted orange instead and I left off the whipped cream on top. The smoothies were good and everyone enjoyed them. If I make them again I will try to find the pineapple sherbert as I think that would be better."