Bunny in a Cup Recipe
Kids can help transform dishes of instant pudding into cute bunnies simply by adding store-bought sweets. This dessert never fails to delight my grandchildren.—Flo Burtnett, Gage, Oklahoma
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 twists black licorice
- 1/4 cup vanilla frosting
- Red liquid or paste food coloring
- 8 cream-filled oval vanilla sandwich cookies
- 8 green jelly beans
- 4 pink jelly beans
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Pour into four small bowls; cover and refrigerate.
- 2. Meanwhile, cut licorice widthwise into fourths, then lengthwise into thirds; set aside. Combine frosting and red food coloring; frost top of cookies to within 1/2-in. of edge.
- 3. Just before serving, insert oval cookies into each bowl of pudding for ears. Add green jelly beans for eyes and a pink jelly bean for nose. Place three pieces of licorice on each side of the nose for whiskers. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 435 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 551 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Bunny in a Cup
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC