Bunny Biscuits Recipe
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 10 raisins
- 20 slivered almonds
- 1 tube pink decorating icing
- 5 red-hot candies or red candied cherries
- 1. Gently shape five biscuits into oval shapes; place on a greased baking sheet about 2 in. apart. Cut remaining biscuits in half. Shape biscuit halves to form ears; press firmly to attach to whole biscuits. On each biscuit, press on two raisin eyes and four slivered almond whiskers.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until biscuits are browned. Cool slightly; use icing to frost ears and attach candy noses. Yield: 5 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Bunny Biscuits
"Cute idea!! Can be made for other occasions, who doesn't want a bunny biscuit with dinner."
"These are so cute and my grand-daughter loved helping to make them. Just watching her was worth making them. She insisted everyone eat all of their biscuits too. Thanks to SmittySmittySmitty for your comment. I LOVED it! We should all be praising Jesus this way! You really made my day."
"Oh my word! I did this lass easter and my childrens jes had a blast doin these hoppies! They giggled and praised joy to Jesus. that Is what easter zall about; don't yall forget that. easter is about jesus dieing to save all are poor sinner souls; he was crucified and died, then rose again on the third dai. HE went thru all that to save are pur soles. praise JESUS CHRIST every day for that, yall here? Well all be goin to heavem thanks to HIM. :)"
"these were so much fun to make...had the children do it before dinner to stay busy and create their own bunny...came out perfect each with atwist all their own. have done it with other animal kids adore it. so easy both to make and clean up"
"these were so much fun to make...had the children do it before dinner to stay busy and create their own bunny...came out perfect each with atwist all their own. have done it with other animal kids adore it"
"we had each child make their own...it was great you could tell the children's personalities by looking at their rabbits and they eat every drop not problems. It gave them something to do while everyone else was busy working on dinner or talking...with little supervision"
"Bunny biscuits are so easy to make and so good, my family makes them every year for Easter. We love this recipe and will be remaking it every year for a long time to come."
"I've been making bunny biscuits for years as a tradition for my family. We make a slightly different bunny shape and try to find cinnamon biscuits. They're yummy and no real need to decorate!"
"Cannot find the recipe for Sally Barrett's Bunny Patch Easter casserole"