"I came across the recipe for this grilled vegetable medley at a nurses' station at the hospital where I work," notes Sheila Dedman of New Dundee, Ontario. "It's a big hit at home and while camping. The foil packet makes cleanup easy, too."
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- Place mushrooms, tomatoes and zucchini on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables. Fold the foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Carefully remove foil to allow steam to escape. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Bundle of Veggies in Quick Cooking September/October 1999, p9
Reviews for Bundle of Veggies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review