Bulgur with Pine Nuts
Bulgur wheat is a light nutty grain and can be found in the natural food section of your local grocery store.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup uncooked bulgur
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- In a large saucepan, combine the bulgur, broth and onions; bring to a
- boil over high heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes
- or until broth is absorbed. Add pine nuts; stir to combine. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 177 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 472 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 7 g protein.