Bugle Cones Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-1/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (6 ounces) Bugles
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted, optional
- Assorted sprinkles and/or ground nuts
- 1. In a small bowl, beat butter and confectioners' sugar until crumbly. Beat in salt and vanilla. Add milk and mix well (mixture will be stiff).
- 2. Shape into 1/2-in. balls. Place one ball on top of each Bugle. Dip tops of some or all in melted chocolate if desired. Decorate with sprinkles and/or nuts. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
2 cones: 107 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Bugle Cones
"These cookies came out very cute and tasty. I used a jalapeno popper holder to set them in while the chocolate set."
"I make these all the time for Christmas, my family and friends love these and so do I."