Bugle Cones Recipe
Making these treats is a breeze. I simply whip up a sugary filling, roll it into small balls to resemble scoops of ice cream and perch them on top of Bugle corn snacks. Then I roll them in sprinkles or nuts.—Dianne Conway, London, Ontario
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-1/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (6 ounces) Bugles
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted, optional
- Assorted sprinkles and/or ground nuts
- 1. In a small bowl, beat butter and confectioners' sugar until crumbly. Beat in salt and vanilla. Add milk and mix well (mixture will be stiff).
- 2. Shape into 1/2-in. balls. Place one ball on top of each Bugle. Dip tops of some or all in melted chocolate if desired. Decorate with sprinkles and/or nuts. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
2 cones equals 107 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 134 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC