Buffet Scrambled Eggs
These are my favorite scrambled eggs. The white sauce, flavored with chicken bouillon, keeps the eggs creamy and moist. It's a tasty twist on a morning mainstay.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a small saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Stir in flour until
- smooth. Gradually add milk and bouillon. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt remaining butter. Add eggs; cook over medium
- heat until eggs begin to set, stirring occasionally. Stir in white
- sauce. Cook until the eggs are completely set. Garnish with parsley
- if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 304 calories, 24 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 464 mg cholesterol, 692 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 15 g protein.