The taste of buffalo wings and pepper poppers pair up in this appealing appetizer. It will disappear fast-so make a double batch, and have copies of the recipe handy. —Barbara Nowakowski, Mesa, Arizona
- 20 jalapeno peppers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise, leaving stems intact; discard seeds. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pipe or stuff into pepper halves.
- Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 20 minutes for spicy flavor, 30 minutes for medium and 40 minutes for mild. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Originally published as Buffalo Wing Poppers in Country Woman November/December 2006, p27
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Buffalo Wing Poppers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review