Buffalo Wing Poppers Recipe
- 20 jalapeno peppers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise, leaving stems intact; discard seeds. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pipe or stuff into pepper halves.
- Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 20 minutes for spicy flavor, 30 minutes for medium and 40 minutes for mild. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Buffalo Wing Poppers(13)
Sort By :
Loved this recipe. Easy to make and they taste delicious. It reminds me of a buffalo chicken dip I make quite frequently. Never thought of piping into jalapenos. YUM!
Huge hit every time I made them
There were no stars, so I couldn't give this 5 stars. Everyone DOES understand that it is the nature of 'Buffalo Wings' to be 'incredibly spicy'...right?!
This is a constant potluck favorite!
Made this recipe yesterday and took it to my buffalo wing loving friends. They really liked them. I didn't use all the 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce because I wasn't sure how hot they would be. Also I used Tyson's grilled chicken in a 6 oz. pkg. This is my first time making poppers and I am glad I picked your recipe. Thanks for a wonderful appetizer!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baked Chicken >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >