- 20 jalapeno peppers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise, leaving stems intact; discard seeds. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pipe or stuff into pepper halves.
- Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 20 minutes for spicy flavor, 30 minutes for medium and 40 minutes for mild. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Buffalo Wing Poppers
"An excellent appetizer. Huge hit every time I make them. Be ready to copy the recipe for your guests."
"Have been asked to make them every time we have a pot luck on nights at work. Everybody loves them."
"These were good. I cooked them for the full 40 minutes and they were still spicy butgood flavor. Very easy to make. I did cut the recipe in half as I had a small crowd. Worked fine."
"Huge hit every time I made them"
"There were no stars, so I couldn't give this 5 stars. Everyone DOES understand that it is the nature of 'Buffalo Wings' to be 'incredibly spicy'...right?!"
"This is a constant potluck favorite!"
"Made this recipe yesterday and took it to my buffalo wing loving friends. They really liked them. I didn't use all the 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce because I wasn't sure how hot they would be. Also I used Tyson's grilled chicken in a 6 oz. pkg. This is my first time making poppers and I am glad I picked your recipe. Thanks for a wonderful appetizer!!!"
"These were great. Labour intensive but worth it."