Buffalo Wing Poppers Recipe
- 20 jalapeno peppers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1. Cut peppers in half lengthwise, leaving stems intact; discard seeds. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pipe or stuff into pepper halves.
- 2. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 20 minutes for spicy flavor, 30 minutes for medium and 40 minutes for mild. Yield: 40 appetizers.
1 serving (2 each) equals 112 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.