Buffalo Wing Munch Mix Recipe
This spicy mix is my take on hot wings. Every handful of the crunchy snack has just the right amount of heat, combined with a hint of cool ranch flavor. —Keri Thompson, Pleasant Hill, Iowa
- 4 cups Corn Chex
- 4 cups Wheat Chex
- 2 cups cheddar-flavored snack crackers
- 2 cups potato sticks
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cereals, crackers and potato sticks. Combine the butter, pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Drizzle over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salad dressing mix and cayenne; toss to coat.
- 2. Microwave half of mixture on high for 2 minutes, stirring once. Spread onto waxed paper to cool. Repeat. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
3/4 cup equals 152 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 399 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Buffalo Wing Munch Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC