Buffalo Wing Munch Mix Recipe
- 4 cups Corn Chex
- 4 cups Wheat Chex
- 2 cups cheddar-flavored snack crackers
- 2 cups potato sticks
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cereals, crackers and potato sticks. Combine the butter, pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Drizzle over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salad dressing mix and cayenne; toss to coat.
- 2. Microwave half of mixture on high for 2 minutes, stirring once. Spread onto waxed paper to cool. Repeat. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
3/4 cup: 152 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 399mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Buffalo Wing Munch Mix
"I first tried this a couple of years ago. My boys love it. So did the coaches that I gave it to for Christmas gifts!"
"This is my favorite game day snack mix!! Easy and delicious!"