This spicy mix is my take on hot wings. Every handful of the crunchy snack has just the right amount of heat, combined with a hint of cool ranch flavor. —Keri Thompson, Pleasant Hill, Iowa
- 4 cups Corn Chex
- 4 cups Wheat Chex
- 2 cups cheddar-flavored snack crackers
- 2 cups potato sticks
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, crackers and potato sticks. Combine the butter, pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Drizzle over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salad dressing mix and cayenne; toss to coat.
- Microwave half of mixture on high for 2 minutes, stirring once. Spread onto waxed paper to cool. Repeat. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
Originally published as Buffalo Wing Munch Mix in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p178
Reviews for Buffalo Wing Munch Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 22, 2015
"I first tried this a couple of years ago. My boys love it. So did the coaches that I gave it to for Christmas gifts!"
Reviewed Oct. 13, 2014
"This is my favorite game day snack mix!! Easy and delicious!"