- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 5 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, dressing, sour cream and blue cheese. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and 1 cup cheese. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onion. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for Buffalo Wing Dip
Sort By :
"This is good but would be better baked, to give it a nice golden crust on top. Next time I make it, I'll sprinkle shredded parm cheese and/or buttered cracker crumbs on top, then bake."
"Made today for work party. I served blue cheese crumbles on the side instead of in the mix, forgot the green onions, served with chicken flavored crackers. Needed more wing sauce to get it just right. Lots of complements!"
"Has anybody tried substituting some other kind of cheese for the blue cheese? What kind did you use? It sounds great except for that."
"I doubled the recipe and took this to a potluck at work. It can always be risky to try out a recipe on guinea pig co-workers but this was a hit. This dip was delicious: zippy without being fire-engine hot and so easy to prepare. I baked skinless, boneless chicken breasts in the oven while I put together the rest of the ingredients and then shredded the chicken breasts. If you like a spicier kick to your appetizers, add a little more buffalo sauce than is called for. I love it when you find a recipe that is so delicious that people think you must have really worked hard to prepare it!"
"OMG this recipe is fabulous! I had all intentions of bringing it all to the office, but I confess I ate 1/3rd before it arrived the next day. It is honestly ADDICTING....you can use crackers, celery sticks, wrap it in a tortilla, or just use a spoon! Everyone absolutely LOVED this recipe!"