- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 5 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, dressing, sour cream and blue cheese. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and 1 cup cheese. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onion. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for Buffalo Wing Dip
Sort By :
"OMG this recipe is fabulous! I had all intentions of bringing it all to the office, but I confess I ate 1/3rd before it arrived the next day. It is honestly ADDICTING....you can use crackers, celery sticks, wrap it in a tortilla, or just use a spoon! Everyone absolutely LOVED this recipe!"
"This was absolutely delicious!!! Our crock pot was being used for another recipe so I baked this in the oven at 375 for 35 mins. I combined the chicken & buffalo sauce and put that down as the first layer, then mixed the cream cheese, sour cream, ranch & blue cheese with a hand mixer and put that over the chicken. Topped it all with shredded cheese--between the 4 of us we finished the whole thing!"
"OMG !!!! I have made 3 other recipes for Buffalo Wing Dip and each time my family thought they were ok. I made this recipe and they went crazy over it !! It is the tastiest recipe I've ever made . The only thing I will do different next time is before I put the last cheese and onion on I will stir the dip up to mix it well and then add the last cup of cheese and the onion . This will be at our superbowl party !!!!"
"Loved this one! Will make it again- and double it!"