Buffalo Wing Dip Recipe
If you love spicy wings, you'll love this dip. It's super cheesy, full of rich flavor and really has the flavor of buffalo wings! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 5 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, dressing, sour cream and blue cheese. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and 1 cup cheese. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through.
- 2. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onion. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 6 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 167 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 348 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC