- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 5 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, dressing, sour cream and blue cheese. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and 1 cup cheese. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onion. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for Buffalo Wing Dip
"Like others have said, after making many other buffalo wing dip recipes, this one is hands down the best! I too baked it at 375 for 35 min. (I also didn't bother with layering , just mixed it all up very well and it was totally fine). I then topped with remaining cheese and green onions and baked another 5-10 mins. I had so many requests for this recipe! THANK YOU!!!"
"My husband really enjoyed this!"
"It's always a hit when I bring it to a party. I like to add a little bit more chicken to it. Delicious! You can't have just one bite."
"This is good but would be better baked, to give it a nice golden crust on top. Next time I make it, I'll sprinkle shredded parm cheese and/or buttered cracker crumbs on top, then bake."
"Made today for work party. I served blue cheese crumbles on the side instead of in the mix, forgot the green onions, served with chicken flavored crackers. Needed more wing sauce to get it just right. Lots of complements!"