Buffalo Wing Bites Recipe
The buffalo wing fans in my family were happy to taste test when I invented these snacks. We love them anytime—especially during football games. —Jasey McBurnett, Rock Springs, Wyoming
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min. YIELD:24 servings
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix, divided
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese, optional
- 1-1/4 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and 1 teaspoon dressing mix. In another bowl, mix mayonnaise, milk and remaining dressing mix. If desired, stir in blue cheese. Refrigerate until serving.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix chicken, cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese and wing sauce. On a lightly floured surface, unroll pizza crust dough and pat into a 14x12-in. rectangle. Cut into 24 squares.
- 3. Place 1 rounded tablespoon chicken mixture on the center of each square. Pull corners together to enclose filling; pinch to seal. Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets, seam side down. Brush tops with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese mixture.
- 4. Bake 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with dressing. Yield: 2 dozen (2 cups dressing).
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC