Buffalo Wing Bites Recipe
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix, divided
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese, optional
- 1-1/4 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and 1 teaspoon dressing mix. In another bowl, mix mayonnaise, milk and remaining dressing mix. If desired, stir in blue cheese. Refrigerate until serving.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix chicken, cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese and wing sauce. On a lightly floured surface, unroll pizza crust dough and pat into a 14x12-in. rectangle. Cut into 24 squares.
- 3. Place 1 rounded tablespoon chicken mixture on the center of each square. Pull corners together to enclose filling; pinch to seal. Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets, seam side down. Brush tops with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese mixture.
- 4. Bake 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with dressing. Yield: 2 dozen (2 cups dressing).
1 appetizer: 165 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 374mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Buffalo Wing Bites
"When I first made the ranch dressing portion I thought it seemed wayyy to thin. After sitting in the fridge for about 30 minutes, it thickened right up. I used olive oil mayo and it tasted just fine :) Instead of cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese, I used half cheddar half mozzarella (it's what I had at home). I also made the bites a tad bigger. Otherwise, I did this exactly as written. Tasted great! I really liked the topping, and making the "dip" really helped lower the heat. I'll be making these again."
"Recipe sounds wonderful. I was thinking about using the Rhodes frozen dinner rolls in place of the pizza dough and adding some diced celery and onion to the meat mixture.Rating 5 stars only because they look good and easy to make."
"Delicious. Just made a trial batch. I only got 18 out of the dough, but I might have made them a bit bigger. I love ranch but the family not so much. Next time I would leave off the ranch dressing and only use the Parmesan for the topping."
"I made this last weekend for my Buffalo wing loving hubster. He loved this and we will be making this again.The only thing that I did with it is celery sticks and to dip with it.Wondered if maybe you couldn't chop up the celery and add it in for crunch?"
"These were simple and fantastic. We had peopleOver for a game and they were the first things gone."
"Someone brought these to a meeting and we loved devouring them. I will be making these today for a birthday party. They are a perfect finger food."
"I made this recipe for our youth group meeting and the kids loved it. Spicy but not too much especially when dipped in the ranch dressing. Had to make a 2nd batch we ran out so quickly."