- 3 teaspoons Louisiana-style hot sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 pound lean ground turkey
- 2 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fat-free blue cheese salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine 1-1/2 teaspoons hot sauce, cumin, chili powder, garlic, salt and pepper. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into two patties.
- In a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook patties over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear.
- Serve on buns with lettuce, celery, blue cheese dressing and remaining hot sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Buffalo Turkey Burgers for Two in Healthy Cooking
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Buffalo Turkey Burgers for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review