- until tender. Remove and set aside. In the same pan, cook chicken in
- oil until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the broth, beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, hot
- sauce, paprika, bay leaf, salt, pepper and vegetable mixture. Bring
- to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 12-15 minutes or
- until slightly thickened. Discard bay leaf.
- Serve desired amount of dip; sprinkle with cheese and serve with
- chips. Cool remaining dip; transfer to freezer containers. Cover and
- freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen dip: Thaw in the refrigerator. Place in a saucepan;
- heat through. Sprinkle with cheese and serve with chips. Yield: 11
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without cheese and chips) equals 64 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 192 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.