This zippy blend is sure to spice up your favorite snack. It's perfect for game time, movie time, or as a special after-school snack. —Jenny McCarthy, Sussex, Wisconsin
- 16 cups popped popcorn
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- Additional cayenne pepper to taste
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the wing sauce, butter and cayenne; drizzle over popcorn and toss to coat. Sprinkle with dressing mix and additional cayenne to taste; toss to coat. Yield: 4 quarts.
Originally published as Buffalo Ranch Popcorn in Taste of Home October/November 2010, p43
Reviews for Buffalo Ranch Popcorn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review