Buffalo Chicken Recipe
Topped with gooey cheese and sauce, these quick and easy chicken breasts have fantastic flavor. —Jeanne Collins, Cary, North Carolina
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1. Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs. Place bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in eggs, then coat with bread crumbs.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 7-10 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear, adding wing sauce during the last 2 minutes. Turn to coat chicken. Sprinkle with cheeses. Cover and cook until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 349 calories, 19 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 935 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 35 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC