- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs. Place bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in eggs, then coat with bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 7-10 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear, adding wing sauce during the last 2 minutes. Turn to coat chicken. Sprinkle with cheeses. Cover and cook until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken
"Really liked the taste! Used Tyson frozen chicken tenders prepared according to directions in oven transferred to stove top skillet following rest of recipe to complete. Used cheeses on hand-mozzarella / cheddar. Really quick after working all day! About 1/2 hour total. Hubby loved the spicey kick."
"another family favorite"
"Thought this was a really simple, but delicious, recipe to change up weeknight chicken."
"I made this for my daughter who normally doesn't eat chicken & she ate every bite!"
"An interesting take on lasagne; very rich."