Buffalo Chicken Wraps with Bacon Recipe
This fuss-free meal is a favorite in our house, with its tender chicken, tortillas, crunchy vegetables and spicy buffalo wing sauce. Feel free to change the veggies to suit your taste. —Sarah Gottschalk, Richmond, Indiana
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 16 bacon strips, cooked
- 1 small green pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a large skillet, bring chicken and 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Remove from the heat; cool slightly. Shred chicken with two forks.
- 2. Place a lettuce leaf on each tortilla; spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center. Top with bacon and green pepper. Drizzle with ranch dressing and remaining buffalo wing sauce; roll up. Yield: 8 servings.
1 wrap equals 449 calories, 18 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 1,749 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 30 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC