Buffalo Chicken Wraps with Bacon Recipe
This fuss-free meal is a favorite in our house, with its tender chicken, tortillas, crunchy vegetables and spicy buffalo wing sauce. Feel free to change the veggies to suit your taste. —Sarah Gottschalk, Richmond, Indiana
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 16 bacon strips, cooked
- 1 small green pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a large skillet, bring chicken and 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Remove from the heat; cool slightly. Shred chicken with two forks.
- 2. Place a lettuce leaf on each tortilla; spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center. Top with bacon and green pepper. Drizzle with ranch dressing and remaining buffalo wing sauce; roll up. Yield: 8 servings.
1 wrap equals 449 calories, 18 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 1,749 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 30 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC