Buffalo Chicken Wraps
This fuss-free meal is a favorite in our house, with its tender chicken, tortillas, crunchy vegetables and spicy buffalo wing sauce. Feel free to change the veggies to suit your taste. —Sarah Gottschalk, Richmond, Indiana
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 16 bacon strips, cooked
- 1 small green pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a large skillet, bring chicken and 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until meat
- is no longer pink. Remove from the heat; cool slightly. Shred
- chicken with two forks.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each tortilla; spoon about 1/2 cup chicken
- mixture down the center. Top with bacon and green pepper. Drizzle
- with ranch dressing and remaining buffalo wing sauce; roll up.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 449 calories, 18 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 1,749 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 30 g protein.