Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup Recipe
- 6 cups 2% milk
- 3 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup(19)
Sort By :
My boyfriend and I were not impressed at all. Not going to make it again.
This is great the only thing I did was use chicken tenders, I make them the day before and make them like the wings. Then the day I make the soup I cut them into small 1/4" pieces and put them in the soup. To kick it up a bite the chicken tenders are spiced heavy with cumin
Our families favorite soup no matter what time of year!
Tasted great. Used 4c of milk. I felt the 6 would make to thin. Will make again.
This was really good. I only had 2 cans of cream of chicken soup, so I added a can of Progresso's creamy roasted garlic recipe starter. I used 4 cans of canned chicken chunks. I added about 1/2 packet of dry ranch seasoning. I used 4 cups of milk instead of 6. Turned out pretty good!