Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup Recipe
- 6 cups 2% milk
- 3 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup
Sort By :
"This is my favorite soup on the planet. I actually add some packets of chicken gravy to help thicken it."
"The recipe is wonderful. people complaining about it watery need to learn how to thicken with a cold water flour mixture. in fact, i wouldn't waste the money on creamy chicken soup ever. if i see it in a recipe i still make my own super cheap.bullion or homemade soup stock and cold water flour thickener. its costs pennies. buying premade creamy anything is a waste. it is a financial and environmental waste of energy.yummy recipe thanks!"
"I used only 4 cans of milk and it was still watery.....I used the full 1/2 cup of got sauce and it was still too mild. Maybe blue cheese needs to be added ? Also I'm not a fan of making soup starting with cans of soup. I will not make this again."
"My boyfriend and I were not impressed at all. Not going to make it again."
"This is great the only thing I did was use chicken tenders, I make them the day before and make them like the wings. Then the day I make the soup I cut them into small 1/4" pieces and put them in the soup. To kick it up a bite the chicken tenders are spiced heavy with cumin"