Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup Recipe
"My husband and I love buffalo chicken wings, so we created a soup with the same zippy flavor," reports Pat Farmer from Falconer, New York, "It's very popular with guests." Start with a small amount of hot sauce, then add more if needed to suit your family's tastes.
- 6 cups 2% milk
- 3 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
1 cup equals 587 calories, 29 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 194 mg cholesterol, 1,078 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 58 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC