"My husband and I love buffalo chicken wings, so we created a soup with the same zippy flavor," reports Pat Farmer from Falconer, New York, "It's very popular with guests." Start with a small amount of hot sauce, then add more if needed to suit your family's tastes.
- 6 cups 2% milk
- 3 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Originally published as Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup in Quick Cooking September/October 2001, p49
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review