- 5 cups 2% milk
- 3 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Sliced celery and additional hot sauce, optional
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, mix all ingredients. Cook, covered, on low until heated through and flavors are blended, 4-5 hours. If desired, top servings with celery and additional hot sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup
"This is my favorite soup on the planet. I actually add some packets of chicken gravy to help thicken it."
"The recipe is wonderful. people complaining about it watery need to learn how to thicken with a cold water flour mixture. in fact, i wouldn't waste the money on creamy chicken soup ever. if i see it in a recipe i still make my own super cheap.bullion or homemade soup stock and cold water flour thickener. its costs pennies. buying premade creamy anything is a waste. it is a financial and environmental waste of energy.yummy recipe thanks!"
"I used only 4 cans of milk and it was still watery.....I used the full 1/2 cup of got sauce and it was still too mild. Maybe blue cheese needs to be added ? Also I'm not a fan of making soup starting with cans of soup. I will not make this again."
"My boyfriend and I were not impressed at all. Not going to make it again."
"Our families favorite soup no matter what time of year!"
"Tasted great. Used 4c of milk. I felt the 6 would make to thin. Will make again."
"This was great! I cooked it on the stove top, and it was very tastey. A few crumbles of blue cheese on the bottom of the bowl was a nice addition."
"This was great! I might use 5 cups of milk as it wasn't very thick, but with crackers it was still REALLY good."