Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
This is a simple way to dress up breaded chicken patties. We like these sandwiches with additional blue cheese dressing for dipping. Or try them with Monterey Jack cheese and ranch dressing instead.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 refrigerated breaded chicken patties
- 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 sandwich buns, split
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese salad dressing
- Lettuce, tomato and red onion slices
- Additional hot sauce
- Place chicken patties in a large resealable plastic bag; add hot
- sauce. Seal bag and turn to coat. In a large skillet, brown patties
- in oil over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until heated
- through. Remove and keep warm.
- Spread butter over cut sides of buns. In the same skillet, toast
- buns, buttered side down, over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until
- lightly browned. Top with a chicken patty, provolone cheese, salad
- dressing, lettuce, tomato and onion. Serve with additional hot
- sauce. Yield: 2 servings.