- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring the first five
- ingredients to a boil; boil, uncovered, for 1 minute. Cool for 10
- minutes; set aside 1/2 cup for basting.
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. Pour remaining marinade into a
- large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to
- coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Grill chicken, covered, over
- medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or
- until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with
- reserved marinade.
- In a small bowl, combine the blue cheese, buttermilk, mayonnaise,
- Parmesan cheese, chives, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic and pepper.
- Spread over roll bottoms; top with the chicken, bacon, cheese,
- lettuce, tomato and onion. Replace roll tops. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now