- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each ) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) penne pasta
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Finely chopped celery, optional
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente; drain.
- Remove slow cooker insert. Stir in cheese until melted. Add pasta, sour cream and ranch dressing. If desired, top with celery. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Pasta
"If you like buffalo chicken wing dip, I think you should give this dish a try! It is very tasty and filling. One thing I changed was the amount of Buffalo wing sauce. I used hot sauce according to taste because most in my family don't like super hot flavored dishes."