Buffalo chicken is a favorite in our household. Combine it with pasta and you have the ultimate comfort food. If you prefer less spicy food, the addition of sour cream, ranch dressing and mozzarella provides a creamy texture that nicely balances the spice. —Kathy White, Henderson, Nevada
Featured In: 26 Buffalo Chicken Recipes
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each ) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) penne pasta
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Finely chopped celery, optional
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente; drain.
- Remove slow cooker insert. Stir in cheese until melted. Add pasta, sour cream and ranch dressing. If desired, top with celery. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Buffalo Chicken Pasta in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2016, p38
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review