Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe
- 3/4 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 egg white
- 1 pound lean ground chicken
- Reduced-fat blue cheese or ranch salad dressing, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, 1/3 cup hot sauce, celery and egg white. Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape into twenty-four 1-in. balls. Place on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Toss meatballs with remaining hot sauce. If desired, drizzle with salad dressing just before serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Meatballs(6)
Sort By :
I think it is delicious
Loved these! I'm a huge fan of buffalo wings, and this recipe is a perfect way to enjoy a healthier version of buffalo chicken. I used buffalo sauce instead of Louisiana-style sauce. Delicious!
Easy to make, tasty but my husband and I found them very very hot! If I could tone the.m down a notch I'd make them again.
A great healthy substitute for those who like the taste of buffalo chicken wings, but are trying to eat healthier. I did substitute ground turkey breast for the chicken. I will definitely make again!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Appetizers >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Meatball Appetizers >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Simple Appetizers >
- Simple Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Appetizers >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Finger Foods >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Low Carb Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Low Fat Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Low Sodium Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Potluck Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Simple Recipes >
- View All Simple Recipes >