Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe
- 3/4 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 egg white
- 1 pound lean ground chicken
- Reduced-fat blue cheese or ranch salad dressing, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, 1/3 cup hot sauce, celery and egg white. Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape into twenty-four 1-in. balls. Place on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Toss meatballs with remaining hot sauce. If desired, drizzle with salad dressing just before serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Sort By :
"We really liked these meatballs! Seemed much healthier than wings. Easier to eat too!"
"Can I use ground Turkey instead of Chicken?"
"Too many bread crumbs, very bready"
"Addictively delicious!! YUM"
"Fantastic flavor! I used Ken's Steak House Buffalo Wing Sauce. Took it to a tailgate and everyone wanted the recipe!"