- 3/4 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 egg white
- 1 pound lean ground chicken
- Reduced-fat blue cheese or ranch salad dressing, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, 1/3 cup hot sauce, celery and egg white. Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape into twenty-four 1-in. balls. Place on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Toss meatballs with remaining hot sauce. If desired, drizzle with salad dressing just before serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Sort By :
"So quick and easy! We served with an iceberg lettuce salad. I didn't add extra hot sauce at the end and they weren't too spicy for my son. Will definitely make again."
"We really liked these meatballs! Seemed much healthier than wings. Easier to eat too!"
"Can I use ground Turkey instead of Chicken?"
"Too many bread crumbs, very bready"
"Addictively delicious!! YUM"