- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 small cucumber, halved lengthwise, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup julienned carrots
- 8 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- For dressing, in a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil until no longer pink. Combine the lime juice, hot sauce and honey; pour over chicken. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in the cucumber, celery and carrots.
- Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto each lettuce leaf; fold sides over filling and secure with a toothpick. Serve with blue cheese dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
"Really good! Instead of making the homemade blue cheese, I served prepared ranch and blue cheese on the side since we have a divided house."
"Very delicious! My husband and I really enjoyed this."
"Made at least 10 times. Light and great for dinner!"
"So delicious and simple!"