- bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- In a small bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup blue cheese, parsley
- and egg.
- Spread 1-1/2 cups sauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Layer with three noodles, 1-1/2 cups sauce, 2/3 cup ricotta mixture,
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 2/3 cup cheddar cheese and 1/3 cup blue
- cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-25
- minutes longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for
- 10 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 466 calories, 28 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 124 mg cholesterol, 1,680 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.