- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- French bread baguette slices, celery ribs or tortilla chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with baguette slices. Yield: about 2 cups.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Dip
Sort By :
"Yum. Just perfect."
"I have made this more times tan I can count and the dish is always licked clean!!! It is always a quick go-to when I have unexpected friends to drop by."
"Awesome! Easy to make and delicious!"
"I had one leftover chicken breast so I simply layered what I thought was appropriate amounts of the ingredients into a bowl and microwaved it. Wow! If it's that good without the exact measurements, I can't imagine how good it will be when I make it for guests."