- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- French bread baguette slices, celery ribs or tortilla chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with baguette slices. Yield: about 2 cups.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Dip
Sort By :
"Need to mix all ingredients together, including the shredded cheese, then place in shallow dish to bake. When cheese melts on top, it's very hard to dip into, even with Triscuits. If it's mixed together, you don't have to fight through top cheese layer that's really thick. It's got fabulous flavor though."
"I made this on Christmas Eve. Everyone enjoyed it. Very easy to throw together."
"My sister in law made this for us and it is AWESOME! Making it this weekend for Superbowl!"
"This is a delicious Dip! I actually omitted the chicken entirely. I served it with buffalo chicken, baked sweet potato wedges, and celery! Delicious! I'll definitely add this to Super Bowl Sunday dishes!"
"I love this recipe but I use a roasted chicken from the store or baked chicken breast"