- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- French bread baguette slices, celery ribs or tortilla chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with baguette slices. Yield: about 2 cups.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Dip
Sort By :
"Excellent! Stirred together the ingredients instead of layering them. Served with pita chips. I imagine it would have been really good with celery sticks too...just didn't have any celery on hand today."
"I've always loved this dip. I first had it in Ohio, but I forgot how to make it. This was really good. I made one with fresh cooked tuna in place of canned chicken, and I also accidentally bought sour cream the second time instead of cream cheese. Honestly, it tasted better with these substitutes, and it wasn't as heavy."
"I love this dip and my family loved it too, i used a crusty bread with it. AWESOME DIP!"
"Need to mix all ingredients together, including the shredded cheese, then place in shallow dish to bake. When cheese melts on top, it's very hard to dip into, even with Triscuits. If it's mixed together, you don't have to fight through top cheese layer that's really thick. It's got fabulous flavor though."
"I made this on Christmas Eve. Everyone enjoyed it. Very easy to throw together."