- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- French bread baguette slices, celery ribs or tortilla chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with baguette slices. Yield: about 2 cups.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Dip
"I'm shocked at how many people here pooh-pooh the canned chicken. They clearly have never bought and eaten Costco Kirkland canned chicken breast. It's delicious, flavorful and I use it for chicken salad, white chicken chili, and appetizers like this. It's waaaaay more flavorful and meaty than a chicken breast! If you've never tried this inexpensive, nutritional and delicious canned chicken, try it. It's nothing like grocery store canned chicken and it's in lovely 7 ounce cans!"
"Love this dip. I actually have cravings for it. I use 4oz cream cheese and 4oz sour cream and mix with a1/2 packet of dry ranch dressing mix. I grill chicken breast tenders on a Forman grill. Shred cooked chicken with a hand mixer. Mix chicken with hot sauce. Top cream mix with chicken, top chicken w/cheese and top cheese w/blue cheese crumble. After baking, I garnich w/chopped green onion."
"This is so delicious my family devoured it! Wasn't a scrap left. Can't wait to make it again!"
"It's a favorite! I put everything in my crockpot and cook on high 1-2 hours, then turn to low for serving. I use 2 cups rotisserie chicken, Franks Red Hot sauce (and use less), 1 1/2 cups cheese and I use 1/4 cup ranch dressing with 1/4 cup sour cream. I really like the creaminess the sour cream adds. I also season the dip with some salt, pepper and onion powder. Frito scoops, pretzels, tortilla scoops and pita chips are all great with this."
"This is a top notch buffalo chicken dip recipe. Only thing I do different is use real chicken instead of the canned cause I just don't like that canned chicken. I cook 1lb of boneless skinless breasts in a frying pan - chopping and mashing while frying in Pam, and then use that in the recipe instead of the canned. I serve w/ tortilla chips."
"Easy and tastes great."
"I didn't change a thing and this recipe turned out perfect. This is definitely a crowd pleaser. I will be making this often when I have to entertain."
"Added a little more rotisserie chicken breast, other than that I followed the recipe. Everyone loved it!"