- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- French bread baguette slices, celery ribs or tortilla chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with baguette slices. Yield: about 2 cups.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Dip
Sort By :
"Yummmm! Doubled up on the meat but followed instructions otherwise. This is a keeper!"
"This is so easy and yummy. Instead of using canned chicken I use shredded leftover chicken. It is a staple in our house when we have company. I triple it and drizzle with blue cheese dressing. It's absolutely decadent!"
"This recipe is easy to whip up and easy to play with the ingredients and still have a delicious dip. I made 4x the recipe for a party tomorrow. I'm serving with celery and carrot sticks and tostitos scoops. I prefer crunchy or soft baguettes to the tostitos. Roast chicken is the tastiest version of chicken but you can't beat the convenience of the can. I love blue cheese dressing but my family enjoys ranch. I did mix the ingredients and sprinkled some cheese on top.I can't wait to eat it and hear the rave reviews."
"Yum, everyone who loves spicy dip enjoys this at my worship center. I use an organic homemade Ranch dressing instead of the non-kosher bottled Ranch."
"Excellent! Stirred together the ingredients instead of layering them. Served with pita chips. I imagine it would have been really good with celery sticks too...just didn't have any celery on hand today."