Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- French bread baguette slices, celery ribs or tortilla chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with baguette slices. Yield: about 2 cups.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Dip(202)
Sort By :
Was a hit with everyone except my daughter who does not enjoy spicy/hot food! Great dip!
I made this for the Super Bowl and it was really good. I did use some cooked chicken I had instead of canned. Everyone liked it. We served with Tostitos Multigrain Scoops. Very easy, too!
I made this today for the Super Bowl and my gosh, was it ever good! Actually it was addicting. I made it exactly as the recipe says and wouldn't change a thing, it is a keeper!
it's okay. I wouldn't make again.
Reply to Phillyred16 When I make this dish I ues Frank's Red Hot. You can purchase at any grocery store. I also use a store bought (in deli section) rotisserrie chicken. This dish is always a huge hit.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Buffalo Cheese Dip >
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Dip >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >