- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- French bread baguette slices, celery ribs or tortilla chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with baguette slices. Yield: about 2 cups.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Dip
Sort By :
Awesome! Easy to make and delicious!
I had one leftover chicken breast so I simply layered what I thought was appropriate amounts of the ingredients into a bowl and microwaved it. Wow! If it's that good without the exact measurements, I can't imagine how good it will be when I make it for guests.
It's just so wrong how GOOD this is! It's good with both ranch and bleu cheese dressings. Delicious!
Any advice on what to do about the large amount of 'oily-grease' that collects on the top?