Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Buffalo wing sauce, cream cheese and ranch make a great party dip. Everywhere I take it, people want the recipe. — Peggy A. Foster, Florence, Kentucky
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:16 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- French bread baguette slices, celery ribs or tortilla chips, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with baguette slices. Yield: about 2 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without chips) equals 156 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 484 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC