My daughter Sara loves spicy Buffalo chicken and deviled eggs, so I combined the two. Make and chill a day ahead so the flavors mingle. —Robin Spires, Tampa, FL
Featured In: 26 Buffalo Chicken Recipes
- 12 hard-cooked large eggs
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Buffalo wing sauce or 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Additional Buffalo wing or hot pepper sauce, optional
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a bowl, mash yolks and 1/4 cup cheese. Stir in celery, mayonnaise, chicken, parsley, wing sauce and pepper.
- Spoon into egg whites. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour before serving. To serve, sprinkle tops with remaining cheese and, if desired, drizzle with additional wing sauce. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs in Taste of Home September/October 2015, p47
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review