Buffalo Burger Topping Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in mayonnaise and hot sauce until smooth. Chill until serving.
- 2. Spoon onto your favorite burger; top with celery and cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 284 calories, 28g fat (7g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 304mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (5g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Buffalo Burger Topping
"Not just for burgers! My family loves this as a dip, sandwich spread, anything they want to give just a little kick to. Great, easy recipe and has to be one of the best buffao topping sauces we've ever had. Plan on making this a lot!"
"Mouth watering - my family and I can't get enough of this topping! It's the perfect amount of spicy with the burger!"