- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- In a small bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in mayonnaise and hot sauce until smooth. Chill until serving.
- Spoon onto your favorite burger; top with celery and cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBuffalo Burger Topping
"Not just for burgers! My family loves this as a dip, sandwich spread, anything they want to give just a little kick to. Great, easy recipe and has to be one of the best buffao topping sauces we've ever had. Plan on making this a lot!"
"Mouth watering - my family and I can't get enough of this topping! It's the perfect amount of spicy with the burger!"