Blue cheese lovers will come out of the woodwork for this spicy, full flavored sauce, paired perfectly with Buffalo Beef Burgers. -Michael Cohen, Los Angeles, California
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- In a small bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in mayonnaise and hot sauce until smooth. Chill until serving.
- Spoon onto your favorite burger; top with celery and cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Buffalo Burger Topping in Taste of Home August/September 2009, p58
Reviews for Buffalo Burger Topping
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review