- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup (4 ounces) diced process American cheese (Velveeta)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Pour into an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 30 minutes longer. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Budget Corn Casserole
Sort By :
"I received a very similar recipe from my mother-in-law in Broken Bow, Nebraska many years ago. The only difference is hers called for small can evaporated milk and a small onion. One of the most requested at family holiday dinners. Addicting!!"
"This is so fast & easy to make, and I always come home with an empty dish when I take it to potlucks"
"You can substitute spaghetti for the elbow macaroni and if you have grandkids it is fun to use the colored macaroni---make sure you enough made because it goes fast!"
"Great tasting and easy to make!!"
"This dish is requested at every holiday from my family. It is enjoyed by adults and kids alike."