Budget Corn Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup (4 ounces) diced process American cheese (Velveeta)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Pour into an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 30 minutes longer. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Budget Corn Casserole(3)
Sort By :
You can substitute spaghetti for the elbow macaroni and if you have grandkids it is fun to use the colored macaroni---make sure you enough made because it goes fast!
Great tasting and easy to make!!
This dish is requested at every holiday from my family. It is enjoyed by adults and kids alike.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Budget Side Dish Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >