- salt; stir in water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for
- 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Add berries; cook over medium-low
- heat until berries burst. Add 1-1/2 teaspoons butter and lemon
- juice, stirring until butter is melted. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat 1 teaspoon butter in an 8-in. nonstick skillet over medium heat;
- pour 2 tablespoons batter into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt
- pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook
- 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining
- batter, adding butter to skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes
- with waxed paper or paper towels in between.
- Serve crepes with berry sauce and cream mixture. Yield: about 6
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 782 calories, 40 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 335 mg cholesterol, 965 mg sodium, 90 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 15 g protein.