“This is my mom’s recipe and it’s a regular in our house. So easy and quick—it makes a wonderful treat anytime of year," says Rachel Dillon of Flemington, New Jersey.
78 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups creamy peanut butter, divided
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 5 Nestlé Crunch candy bars (1.55 ounces each), chopped
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and 1 cup peanut
- butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or until butter
- is melted, stirring once. Beat in confectioners' sugar. Spread into
- a 13-in. x 9-in. pan coated with cooking spray.
- In a microwave, melt candy bars and remaining peanut butter; stir
- until smooth. Spread over peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until
- Cut into 1-1/2-in. x 1-in. bars. Store in an airtight container in
- the refrigerator. Yield: 6-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 87 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 43 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.