Bubbly Cranberry Punch
Tart and refreshing, this sparkling non-alcoholic punch will add pizzazz to holiday parties, bridal showers and other festive occasions. "My mother-in-law shared this delicious recipe," notes Rebecca Cook Jones, a field editor in Henderson, Nevada.
14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 bottles (1 liter each) ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, whisk cranberry sauce until smooth.
- Whisk in orange and lemon juices. Just before serving, slowly stir
- in ginger ale. Add ice cubes. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.