Bubbly Cranberry Mixer Recipe
We like to bring out a little bubbly on special occasions. Here champagne mixes with cranberry juice for a refreshing beverage.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 3/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) Champagne, chilled
- 1. In a large pitcher, combine cranberry juice and limeade. Refrigerate until serving.
- 2. For each serving, pour 1/4 cup cranberry mixture into a Champagne glass; add 1/4 cup Champagne. Yield: 24 servings.
1/2 cup equals 94 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC