We like to bring out a little bubbly on special occasions. Here champagne mixes with cranberry juice for a refreshing beverage.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 3/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) Champagne, chilled
- In a large pitcher, combine cranberry juice and limeade. Refrigerate until serving.
- For each serving, pour 1/4 cup cranberry mixture into a Champagne glass; add 1/4 cup Champagne. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Bubbly Cranberry Mixer in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p27
Reviews for Bubbly Cranberry Mixer
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review